Hi welcome to overhead line online community .A place to leave job ads for free, upload clips, photos or chat on the forum.This website is built by linesmen and associated businesses so if you feel there is anything you want out there in the community please contact us .
Wood Pole Overhead Linesmans / Supervisors
Enterprise is a major UK support services company, maintaining key infrastructure assets for utility companies and providing front-line services for Local Authorities and Central Government organisations. Well established and still growing, we have over 40 years experience and provide jobs for over 16,000 employees and operatives working across 300 locations in the UK.
Due to recent contract successes and an increase in existing contract volumes we have opportunities for skilled workers within our Power Distribution business.
We require Wood pole overhead line operatives and supervisors with a current or recent DNO authorisation required for work on wood poles from LV to 132kV.
These opportunities cover the North-East, North-West, Midlands, South of England & North Wales. We would also be interested to hear from anyone who is interested in working in Scotland.
What the role requires:
· Install, build and refurbish of overhead lines up to 33kV.
· Carry out pole erection and stay installation
· Assist in Installation, building and refurbishment of overhead lines up to 33kV.
· Fit and connect all LV/HV overhead equipment
· Carry out all work in accordance with the standards, policies and procedures of Enterprise Managed Services and its customers.
· String, sag and terminate all conductor types
· Maintain awareness of HSEQ policy and issued safety instructions.
· Maintain in good working order issued vehicles, tools and equipment.
· A Minimum of three years experience working for a UK or comparable European DNO
· Wood pole experience
· Practical experience of Overhead Lines works up to 33kV.
· Knowledge of the electricity industry.
· Knowledge of UK Health & Safety regulations.
· Good Communication skills.
· Excellent team worker
Key Qualifications required:
· DNO Authorisation (up to 33kV & Live Line Working, Receive PTW, LV Linking, Polarity Training, Sub-Station Entry)
· DNO Authorisation (up to 33kV & Live Line Working under Supervision, Polarity Training, Sub-Station Entry under Supervision)
· City & Guilds 2322, Driving Licence
· NRSWA Operative, Chainsaw Certification
· Emergency First Aid, Manual Handling, Working at Height
· Winch Operation
· IPAF 1b MEWP Operation
· IOSH Working Safely
If you are interested in these positions please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contract our recruitment team on 01772 818 041.
Enterprise is an Equal Opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all sections of the community.
To advertise jobs please email its FREE.